Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

First, let's talk about this little card (4 1/2 x 4 1/2") - I used all CTMH products except for the ribbon and "dew drops". It's pretty self-explanatory! I like the contrast of the white daisy pigment puff flowers with the shiny, small tight little flowers . . .

Happy Easter! I hope your day was just what you wanted it to be! Highlights from my day? I'm an avid observer of children on a mission - an egg hunt mission that is! I was "in charge" of the egg hunt today and what fun!!! One precious girl (about 3?) found an egg (plastic ones, containing toys, not candy) and plopped down (fancy dress and all) on the grass, and opened the egg and began playing with her toy! It was the cutest thing!!! Another one about the same age, took one of the eggs to an elderly woman in a wheelchair who was enjoying coffee hour and presented it to her with the statement "this is for you to take home and decorate your house". When do we stop having that innocent pure joy and become so greedy? I'll post my weekly planner page with photos from the egg hunt as soon as I get it finished!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, I love this card. The Dew Drop flowers are so cute, and I have to ask, what stamp set did you use to create the white flower? One that I don't have? :-( Aren't kids the best? Having grandchildren has given me frequent doses of the sweetness you describe. It's a joy I hope you get to experience someday.