Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friendship


This card was in my head when I woke up this morning. I've only had that happen a couple of times in my life - although it is the most amazing feeling and it's what keeps me trying! It wasn't exactly like this - in fact, the image I was creating in my dream was with stamps I don't have. But, you know me, "Little Miss Improvise"! I hope you like it - I'm happy.

I had a wonderful day! There was a baptism at church this morning, and one of our dear friends who moved to Cape Cod last year was in town visiting grandbabies - so it was a delight to see him. I've done some crafting, lots of yard work, and basically had a perfect day. I think I'm ready to face the new week.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I'd love to wake up with something so pretty in my head! Beautiful card. That ribbon is great and really adds a special touch. Glad you had to hear you had another great day. Enjoy your week!

Julia Aston said...

Love the flowers and nice sponging on this!