Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Blessings

I just love this card! I saw one similar on Heather Nichols blog - pine is here. The colors were different, and the dots, and the shape of the bunny - but the basic idea was the same and it is so sweet!

The Desert Sand paper was "texturized" with the Speckled background stamp with Chocolate ink. (I think I was confused when I built my ink pad tower!). My bunny's eyes are itty bitty brads. The rest of it is pretty self explanatory! Because the card base is Desert Sand, I added a piece of Unforgettable B&T paper with the pink side up on the inside so I can write a message. Scalloped the left-hand edge of that also.

All Close to my Heart except the ribbon and the bunny tail. Stamp sets: Speckled and Spot On Background stamps, Say it in Style, Friendship Blessing and Serendipity.

Story for today: I've been going to bed early (exhausted!!) this week - but the flip side of that is that I'm up earlier! I actually arrived at work at 6:15 this morning AND I'd already had breakfast! Now that's a switch!!! By 7 AM (my first meeting of the day) I'd plowed through a LOT of work - what a great way to start Thursday! (I do not plan to make this a habit, however!) I stopped by the account's office after work - trembling with fear. But, I'm ok. The changes I made in withholding last year were enough, and I'm not needing to write out a big check. Hope you were also fortunate this "tax season".

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, cute! Love that bunny!!!

Scossie Jane said...

Sharli, that bunny is too cute, what a different take on the 'usual'...love it x