Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tickled Pink!

Ok. First things first - this card was inspired by Lisa Stenz. Lisa is another awesome artist whose blog I visit often.

I have a funny story to tell you about this card, however! It's made with the new Tickled Pink stamp set (more following) and the Dainty Thoughts. I have been in such a rut making cards with the four new spring colors (Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Tulip, and Juniper) that I took one glance at this card and picked up my Tulip ink pad. Nope. Too dark. Let's try Sorbet. Hmmm. Too orange. What color did she use?????? (Well, the Tickled Pink promotion uses Blush - do you think, maybe???)

My Mom (God rest her soul) used to say that I would never cease to be amused if I could laugh at myself. Thanks Mom.

Here are the two cards I made.



Isn't the blush option SO much prettier?!?!?!?

Ok, now for the dish on the new promotion! Tickled Pink is for National Scrapbooking Month! It is a stamp set, paper, embellishments, and instructions kit to make four 12 x 12 pages! And let me tell you, they are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! If you don't believe me, check out Lisa's layouts on her blog!

So between April 15th and May 31st you can get this kit free with a $60 order of CTMH stamps. Check out the link on the right hand side for all the fine print (please!).

It's almost Friday - hang in there!

No comments: