Monday, April 20, 2009

Sneak Preview! Technique page 4/09

At the monthly "Open Stamping" day at my house our little group spends the first 15 minutes of our afternoon creating a 6 x 6 technique page to add to our technique books! We've been doing this for quite some time now - and the books are pretty cool!!! This time I'm giving a sneak preview of one of the Animal Crackers papers from the new Summer 2009 Close To My Heart catalog - as well as teaching one of the techniques that is explained in the new book. Fun, fun, fun!!!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun idea! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! I'm going to cruise through yours now! I love your banner - what beautiful glass art!

Laurel said...

I love Animal Crackers! Must dig it out again!

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute! I'm just placing my first order from the new catalog with Animal Crackers at the top of the list! FUN!