Monday, April 13, 2009

Thanks!

We celebrated my friend Katie's birthday during one of our monthly "Open Stamping" days! I received this LOVELY card from Katie - isn't it elegant? I knew you would agree! So - can't keep a beautiful card like this to myself, can I? Thanks Katie!

About today: It was another beautiful day in paradise. The weather was fabulous and work was productive and interesting. A very good day! In the evening I saw friends for a short visit, and came home to relax with my cats and a delightful glass of Treana (a California wine that is 55% Voignier 45% Marsanne). My closest friends know my current favorite wine is Voignier. I'm "mellow" now and ready for bed! Hope you had a wonderful day, too!


1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

There's nothing better than a pretty card from a friend and a good Monday. I hope it was just the start of a great week for you!