Sunday, April 5, 2009

Joanne's Birthday

My dear friend Joanne, the sister I never had, enjoyed a busy day on Saturday (4/4) her 49th Birthday! I was there for most of it - but I have to admit I'm a LOT older than Joanne and couldn't keep up with her!!!!

This is the page I scrapped for my weekly planner this week. I used the Daydream Papers, you can't tell from this awful photo, but the banner is popped up about 1/8" from the background paper. It looks really cool in real life. I also doubt you'll get a good enough view of Joanne in the bottom right photo - but she does have the cutest dimples in the world!!!!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great page for your planner, and I right clicked on the photo to make it bigger and got a look at those dimples. You're right. They are cute! And you can't possibly be a LOT older than she is ... not unless your photo is 15 years old! I've mentioned my hubby is going to be 60 on Sunday. It's bugging me more than it is him. What am I going to do with a 60-year-old? The years went by really fast...

Sharlif@cox.net said...

Oh Kathi, you're too good to me! I'm five years older than Joanne! That's a LOT! And, thank you - because my profile photo was taken at a wedding last summer - so it's not really that old of a photo!

I DO know the answer about what to do with a 60 year old though! Treat them exactly like a 50 year old and they'll continue to live "young"! If you treat him like an "old man" then he'll get old - and that's no fun!

;-)

Sharli