Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Brown birds

This is one of those cards that really does look better in real life. It's a big card, too - 6 1/2" tall by 6". I used a CTMH set called Free Spirit. There are two birds in that set looking opposite directions. I stamped them onto a piece of B&T paper from the Amore papers - so that the brown side would be up, and mounted them on a piece of cocoa cardstock. The definitions of Hope, Peace, and Joy are from a Christmas set! Behind that panel is the script from Airmail. The border on the right-hand side is one of the Boutique Borders. The branch is one of the new CTMH rub-ons. I was inspired with the card design by Kristina Werner although my card is much "earthier" than her happy one. Mostly because I was in a brown mood. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, I love this card! What a fun combination of stamp sets - something I don't do nearly enough.