Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Trees

This card was totally inspired by Deb Neerman's here. As often happens, I didn't have the same stamps to work with - but I had another fun open tree! The set I used is Close-to-My-Heart's Treetops. The papers were scraps (and I mean tiny pieces - I'm so glad I couldn't throw them away!) of the Basic Gray papers.

I had a wonderful Yoga practice last night - slept soundly and awoke before the alarm! I love feeling good - and just so you know, my "getting all Yoga" about the delay in vacation time seems to be working. ;-)

Namaste.


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sharli, your artwork is wonderful. I really like this card and how fun that you were able to use up little scraps.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I love this card!!! :)

Alanna said...

This is FABULOUS Sharli. I'm definitely lifting it for sure.

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Sharli! I love, love, love it!!! These adorable l'il trees are fantastic here ... and you'll never guess BUT I have the same CTMH set?!? Know where I got it?!? Oh, right, you do!!

Thanks for the shout-out, Sweetie! Your take is genius!!!!

Sending hugs!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic card, perfect balance and I just want to play under the trees all day long.