Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One last one . . .

Just one last Christmas card, then, I promise, no more for awhile! LOL This one is a Waltzingmouse Stamps set - I {heart} it!

Yoga was wonderful tonight - I am coming back, I can feel the strength returning just a tiny bit each week. It was a long time to be away. My knee is beginning to allow me to move. My favorite teacher led the practice tonight. She is amazing! Gentle, but encouraging. Spiritual. Focused. She knows when to give hands-on-help and when to just breathe to show us (remind us) how to breathe. After her class I am all stretched out, but not hurting. I feel energized and alert, not exhausted. It makes such a difference!

Tonight, I am grateful for Linda.
Namaste.

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

I really like the sentiment and heart for Christmas, this card is beautiful in looks and with the soul.

Laurel said...

Oh this is beautiful!

Kathi Carlson said...

You can make all the Christmas cards you like. Each and every one has been beautiful. I love that sentiment and the "perfect" heart!

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Like I said, it's all good, and yes, someone is looking out for me. Not getting what one thinks one wants is so much easier to take later in life. One of the benefits of "maturity." LOL.

Your description of how you feel after yoga makes me wonder what I am missing. So happy to hear you feel so good. Sleep well, my friend!

Jeanne said...

Oooh...maybe Kathi will take up yoga? Your description of it intrigues me that is for sure.

As for your card, it's simply gorgeous. That heart is stunning! And it all works together wonderfully. Keep making Christmas cards if it makes you happy! They've been just beautiful.

Hope the rest of your week energizes you like yoga does! *Ü*

Deb Neerman said...

This is stunning, Sharli! And I LOVE looking at Christmas cards ... so keep 'em coming!

Glad to hear that your knee is feeling ... and doing ... so much better!

Sending hugs!!

Jamie Harder said...

You've reminded me how much I enjoy Yoga:-) I need to take a class again soon! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Sharli, everything about your card is elegant--the ribbon is WOW! Happy to hear your knee and you are back to enjoying yoga. :) Merry Christmas in July is a GOOD thing!

Paper doll said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Julia Aston said...

I just love this heart too - such a pretty Christmas card! Go to get started on mine!!