Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ya-Ya album, Ventura

I guess that at the time I didn't realize that "We Olive" would become a part of my life! No photos. But, I downloaded a banner from their e-newsletter and cut apart the little tote bag that my purchases came in . . . staged a photo of my treasure (some of it) - Voila! A scrapbook page! There is a journaling tag that pulls up from under the top banner piece . . . telling the story of this fab little shop in Ventura, CA that intrigued us for well over an hour! These delightful papers are from the new Stampin Up catalog.

I'm off to work super early today - got some training to get done. So, I'll wish you a wonderful day and "see" ya later!

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

How smart of you to download the banner! Super layout!!

Karen B. said...

Another great layout, lovely rich colors to go with your "finds"!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful layout, Sharli! Who knew there were so many types of olive oil?? Great idea to download the banner, too.

Unknown said...

Pretty layout, Sharli! Love those rich colors, the row of bottles, your hidden journaling, and the vineyard "feel."