Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ya-Ya Sisterhood - Scrapbook

I got a few more pages done in my "Ya-Ya" book last weekend and finally downloaded them from the camera. Key fun-factoids for these pages - the DD of my friend that we were helping move to Vet school used going away gift funds to purchase a rolling scrap-tote! One of the photos of her moving in shows it! She built her furniture (assembled, that is) and my friend had discovered a little stamp earlier that day when we saw a local stamping store that said "made in Oregon" so here's a photo of the DD stamping the bottom of the table "made in Oregon"! But perhaps my favorite photo of them all is the one of my two friends peeking from behind one of the most lovely trash cans in the world! Seriously!

I'm about 4 pages from the end of this book - I'm glad I'm getting close. I think if I'd let it go much longer, I'd have forgotten to many of the details!

There is no other word for today than "hot". Fortunately, I'm inside and the A/C is working. I just finished a mango-coconut fruit ice push-up pop. It was delicious and only 70 calories.

Hugs!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Love all the photos on this!

Karen B. said...

That is one of the most loveliest of trash cans I've seen. This book sounds amazing, and thank you for showing a scrapbook pages. I love seeing them on other people's blogs. I helped my sister move quite a bit too when she was in Vet school!

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous pages, Sharli! So fun ... and some great photos, too! What a treasure!

Deb Neerman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Glad you're getting those pages scrapped. Love the "beautiful" trash can.

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous scrapbook and thanks so much for sharing what you've created. That is indeed one of the prettiest trash cans I've ever seen. *Ü*

Hope your a/c doesn't break down during the heat of the summer for you. That push-up sure sounds good!

Have a wonderful weekend, Sharli.

Julia Aston said...

What fun memories! It's hot here on the 'other' coast too!