Friday, July 10, 2009

Cased from . . . YOU maybe? *UPDATED*

I have got to get better about re-naming photos so that I can give credit to the artist when I try to re-invent their card! This one wasn't watermarked, so I've lost the person to give credit! If it's yours, please, please, tell me! I had never looked at the Magic Moments paper as Autumn colors - but here it is! They are so pretty done like this and the card that inspired my attempt was even better. UPDATE !!!! I FOUND IT !!! It was Rachel's blog HERE.

I made it to my Yoga class twice this week so my reward was green curry with chicken from Swaddees! YUMMMM. I'm a happy camper!

It's hot here, and planning to stay that way from what they tell me. I'm planning to hide indoors and play in my craft room. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


NOTE: Iona, your blog isn't allowing me to post any comments. I tried e-mailing you . . .


4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is such a great card. I love that Magic Moments paper. Have a great weekend.

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card, Sharli! We love the same colors!

Hot there and kind of cool here, so we both have reasons to stay inside and play this weekend! Enjoy!!!

Jeanne said...

Yay for heat when it means you can play! LOL Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Your card is just lovely. That paper is so pretty and you used it wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo kewl!