Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm SO loved!


You know how things happen when you least expect it and the timing can be just perfect? Divine intervention? Well, I have been pretty upset about my car this week - and out of the blue Laurel nominated me for this award! I know it wasn't in reaction to my woes, because she did it before I spilled my guts yesterday! (LOL)

I am so thankful for my blog-friends! We are such an interesting collection of talent and humanity - in a variety of places! Yet here, we are friends as much as we would be if we lived in the same town. I am passing this sweet friend award on to the following people:

Jeanne, Leslie, Jane, Nancy, Iona and also need to mention Kathi and Alanna here too (even though they got the award from Laurel already!). Thank you dear friends for making my life richer and fuller!

Here are the rules:
Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show appreciation.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

4 comments:

iStyle Magazine said...

hi there, warm greeting from Bali ^^!

Jeanne said...

Thanks so much Sharli! I just love how we all are a big circle of friends who would never have "met" otherwise. Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow, wonder who I know in Bali . . . ;-)

Unknown said...

A warm hello, Sharli, from chilly Michigan--50 degrees and jacket weather--thank you for the friend award! I'm so blessed to have met you through blogging and scrapping! Hope to be able to check in occasionally as we travel...I'm having withdrawal symptoms. :D