Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ohm

This card is the same darling image that I used on the weekly planner page. It's a "Bella" stamp (the Ohm is, too) that I just HAD to have (I guess you know why!). The papers are a few more pieces of scrap from that Basic Gray pack that I've been using up. I'm sure if I had Copics the "brush-strokes" on the mat wouldn't be so obvious - but we are always our own worst critics, huh. (ps - what's with the skinny arms on these girls?)

Today seemed to go on forever. We've had storms rolling through - mostly wind to blow down our fences and tear at our roofs and such . . . but the pressure changes are giving me such a headache! I read on several blogs that I'm not alone - so I'll quit whining now. Where did I put my cheese . . . .?

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun yoga Bella! great card Sharli! Hope your headache is better soon!

Alanna said...

Cute card. That sentiment is perfect.

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card! Bella is so fun.

Hope your headache subsided the way mine did. It stormed here, too, last night. Torrential rain. Wind. Lighting. I'm hoping its nice again for the weekend. Speaking of... Happy Friday!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful projects you've been sharing, Sharli! I'm so behind on blurfing at the moment. I'm trying hard to catch up, but that thing called "life" keeps getting in the way! LOL

So sorry to hear about your headache and car troubles. Hopefully the fact that it is FRIDAY helps! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Hope your headache evaporated quickly--does green tea help? more ohmmmmmms? What a special card! Be kind to yourself this weekend & treat yourself to some dark chocolate as you scrap and stamp.

Christy Croll said...

Very cute! :)