Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekly Planner - Swaddees

This planner page came about because of my obsession with Thai curry! I decided about 6 months ago to reward myself IF I made it to Yoga class twice in one week, then I could have Thai curry from Swaddees. Recently when I called from the gym parking lot to place my order, they recognized me immediately and said, "for Charlie?" (Charlie is my "Starbucks" name - it's easier than Sharli and I respond to it). I felt so loved!

I'm posting this before work because I came home last night after a rough day and fell immediately into bed and slept 12 hours. I had started work very early, and was home asleep by 5:30 PM. I haven't done that in awhile! Today should be wonderful but I did want to post before running off. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

What a great page Sharli, or should I say Charlie. :) I love all the elements that you incorporated into it. I'm glad that you were able to sleep so long. I figure if your body lets you sleep that long, then you definitely needed the sleep.

Kathi Carlson said...

Hey, sweet Charlie! Cute page, and what a yummy reward!

Tonight might just be my 12-hour night. Slept fitfully last night. Suffered for it all day. Hope your day was a good one, friend!

Unknown said...

You are one healthy CHARLIE! What a cute layout about you!