Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekly Planner page - Harry Potter

I do love the Harry Potter stories! As you know, last weekend I got to see the newest movie (don't worry - no spoilers here) and when I got home I found some wonderful images on-line to use for my weekly planner page! Isn't this fun!?! I wish I had a camera (and the talent) to take such great photos!

Work was good today - I'm surprised I wasn't feeling more after effects from the dentist yesterday but, hey! I'm NOT complaining! I made it to Yoga class tonight and will sleep so good tonight . . . zzzzzzzz! :-)

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great page, Sharli! A perfect representation of your love for Harry Potter.

Glad to hear you had a good day, too. Make tomorrow a good one as well!

Jeanne said...

What great good fortune to find the images to use on this super planner page. Yay for the internet!

I've enjoyed reading the HP series, but haven't succumbed to the movie madness after the first one or two. (I started reading them because I was teaching 4th grade at the time and wanted to know what the fuss was all about-LOL). I'm glad you enjoyed the latest movie.

And great to hear that you had a good day despite your visit to the dentist!

Alanna said...

Great page Sharli. How fun that you could find such fun images.

I'm glad you're feeling well. Have a great day.

Laurel said...

Wow, great stuff!

Unknown said...

You're having LOTS of fun--great layout! I'm going to miss your posts and comments these next two weeks--be back later! Maybe I can catch the HP movie during vacation.

Laurel said...

I have something for you on my blog.