Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tattered Angels glimmer mist

This card was my first attempt at using the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist! I picked up a few whole bunch of these at the local scrapbook store over the holiday weekend - - - and a few masks, too, such as this Tim Holtz flourish. It was really easy to use (just prepare a space with something to protect your surface). I love the look in real life - the photo shows the glimmer a little but not as pretty as it really looks.

It's Thursday already! Wow, where did this week go? It's been a busy and good one for me. I have to share though - I had the strangest dream last night (it felt like it went on all night long, too!). I dreamt that my cat had a litter of kittens. (My female cat is spayed, and 18 years old). She had 22 kittens. I know there were 22 because I counted them all night long! I counted 22, then oops! only 20, then, wait! only 7, then oh! there's 12 more, then . . . well, you get the picture. I was exhausted when I woke up.

Anyone a dream interpreter? I have NO idea what that was all about! :-)

5 comments:

Alanna said...

So pretty Sharli. I've seen that glitter mist and wondered how it would make your papers look like. It looks great.

As far as your dream, who knows. All I know is that I often have very weird dreams.

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh Sharli, your card is SO pretty! I love the mask and the Glimmer Mist is gorgeous! Such great colors! Isn't it fun to do something different once in a while?

About that dream, I can't guess. Twenty-two kittens would be quite a feat ... particularly for a 18-year-old spayed cat! The strangest dreams I've had recently have been about President Obama and me being in the same place. That can be explained by the fact that I watch way too much news. LOL.

Glad to hear you've had a good week. Enjoy Friday!

Maricar said...

You may have inspired me to use that Glimmer Mist that I have sitting on my shelf. It was a "must have" long ago ... that has been a "dust collector" since. A beautiful card!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card! I have a couple of bottles of Mist and haven't used them like I should. Thanks for the inspiration!

Don't know what your dream could mean...maybe you are going to meet up with 22 new friends! *Ü*

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous! I love Glimmer Mist too and it's so much fun with the masks. Wish I had more of them!

Oh, dear, you're about to get 22 baby somethings!