Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Easy Peasy card!

I picked up this design paper from a clearance bin at the wonderful little scrapbook store my friend Pam and I were supporting the 4th of July weekend. I added CTMH Sweet Leaf textured cardstock on the top, and a yummy ribbon. The long rectangles were cut with my "nesties". This card came together in about 10 minutes! I love the colors . . .

I love my job, don't get me wrong, but I am always just a little happier when we reach "hump day"! The weekend is coming . . . YIPPEE! Hope you are having a good week, and looking forward to some fun and relaxation soon!

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Isn't it fun to make something so pretty in just a few minutes? I love those colors, too!

The parade was fun. The little guys loved it! The wind died down, and thus, the cool temperatures weren't so bad.

Have a great Thursday, friend!!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooo pretty, Sharli!

Hey, you better bring a sweater to work tomorrow ... I hear you're in for a cold snap! Stay cool, my friend!!

Unknown said...

That's a very pretty color combo, Sharli, and yummy ribbon for sure! Great card! And a great reminder to make each day count! (Counting down till the weekend right with ya!) Thanks for your comment on my Bella cards too!

Alanna said...

Great card Sharli. I love the paper and how you've let it be the focus of the card.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful paper and a wonderful sentiment make this card a real beauty! Thanks for sharing. Hope your heat lessens a bit for you, although living in AZ, that may not be a realistic hope. LOL