Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nugget Tin!

For a moment I couldn't remember if I'd already shared this one! Yikes - what does that say about me? That I'm tired and should go to bed!

It's like the bee-u-tiful ones that Laurel Seabrook made. I have to share a funny with you, though. I thought I'd be smart and score the paper that makes up the wrapper. Only I scored it in the wrong place! (what is that wise saying - Measure once, fold twice?). I'm happy to say that I now have a small collection of these nugget tins - they will be wonderful, easy gifts to whip out as needed. ;-)

Did I tell you (well, you probably already know this - because you're all experienced computer people) that I spent a bit of time Saturday cleaning up the computer. I backed up files to my external hard drive, and found that last spring when my internal hard drive crashed, the "geeks" must have loaded the data twice back onto the new drive. I was able to reduce my computer analysis from 3% available space to 57% available space. The most amazing thing happened - - - blogs and EVERYTHING started to load faster! YIPPEE!!! Maybe I won't wait so long next time.

Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Yum! Very cute. Love the colors you used. You have a good Wednesday, too!

Jeanne said...

Sweet! Those are a great gift item and yours looks lovely. Like Kathi, I really like the colors you chose.

Good job on the computer. It's amazing how much we've come to rely on them isn't it?

Laurel said...

It is so sweet! I have a bunch more tins coming too, aren't they super little gifts!

Julia Aston said...

I love decorated tins - and more especially the nuggets inside!!!

Terrie Dodd said...

Hey Sharli,
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. The kit is awesome, your going to love it! Where did you get your tins? I'm thinking about ordering a bunch cause as you said, everyone love chocolate and these tins all decorated are to die for!!

Alanna said...

Great job on the tin Sharli. I have a few of those still and am feeling the itch to make some now. Plus that would mean that I would need to go buy some nuggets. Aw shucks. :) Have a great day.

Deb Neerman said...

Love your nuggets tin, Sharli! I'm a huge fan of chocolate in see-thru hinged tins!

LOVE the DP you used, too. And I have a great place to buy these babies on the cheap. Lemme know if you want my super-secret-source!