Sunday, August 30, 2009

September Stamp of the Month

The new Close to My Heart stamp of the month (September) is really pretty! You're going to want this one for sure! This card was duplicated from an inspiration that I can't track back . . . I'm sorry! I don't know who did it first! Please post and let me know if it was you.

I used Emporium paper - I think the original might have been on Crystal blue paper (a tad lighter than this Twilight). I couldn't tell what color the swirl saying was done with so I chose Hollyhock. It's an interesting color with the Twilight and Sweet Leaf. My card finished up at 5 3/4" square.

It's Sunday! I had a very busy day yesterday but never did get into the craft room! I got up early today to do that - and my Open Stamping group comes over this afternoon to play. Yippee! I'll have more to post later . . .

6 comments:

Kris said...

This is gorgeous!!! I haven't ordered this stamp set yet, but now I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Sharli--hope you're having fun stamping today! I love seeing your card creations--it's another winner! Can't wait to get my "Treasures" set.

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous, Sharli! I need to ink up this stamp set!

Hope you have a fun time your stamp group!

stampmonkey said...

Very pretty card, Sharli, and I really like that color combo too!

Deb Neerman said...

So pretty, Sharli! Love that color combination too; great card!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is terrific. I don't know why, but I do like the dandilion (sp) image. Guess it makes me think of wishes and all kinds of hopeful things.

Thanks for sharing!