Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sunglasses needed!


I've decided that the one color of ribbon that I simply don't have enough of is blue. This ribbon really is blue - but it's so dark, it doesn't really match the card. I'll have to try to fix that . . . (uh oh. a mission)

CTMH Products: The flowers were shapes from Serendipity, the colors were Creme Brulee (yes, still out on the table) Orange, Sunflower, and Dutch Blue. Isn't it amazing how much more orange the Creme Brulee looks on this card versus when it's paired with white, bamboo and chocolate? Hmmm. Maybe this is what color matching is all about?

So, work was great today - I actually saw the top of my desk! It's beige. Yoga was good, too. I'm driving another car tomorrow after work . . . still searching. It was such a luxury to come home to a nice, cool house this afternoon (i.e. A/C is working!!!). Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

love it. I want to remember this for the next birthday or actually any occasion will do. I like the lines of the card and the color combo.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this fun card, Sharli! Those colors are great together.

Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday. Hope your car quest is successful. Happy Wednesday!

Laurel said...

Wow, love those colors together!

Scossie Jane said...

This card is really fresh and funky Sharli, love the colours...
Yes, it was Little Yellow Bicycle papers - I hadn't seen them either 'til they turned up in the kit...!!
Good luck with the car hunt xx