Sunday, August 30, 2009

Satisfied!

Whew! It was a busy but very fun afternoon! The friends that come and stamp with me are very dear! We threw a "Back-to-School" party for Keri today - she's leaving for vet school before we meet again. It was so sweet - seeing how proud everyone is of her - she sure does have a LOT of Moms!!!

This card was with some new Close-to-My-Heart stamps that will be available on Tuesday!! Yippeee! I really had fun putting the "living room" together with the new stamps. I think with some practice it will get easier and also better looking! But, I'm not unhappy with the card - it's sweet. Sweet Home.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs.

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! I so love this stamp set!

Sounds like your afternoon was fun - a good thing! Hope your week is a good one, too!

Leslie said...

Sharli, love it. I had a hard time playing with this set. Probably why I haven't posted anything yet.

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable!! What a fun set!

Laurel said...

This is adorable! Still trying to decide if I 'need' that stamp set or not. I do love it!

Unknown said...

Great job on this card & I do like your furniture arrangement too. :) It won't be long until we'll have the fireplace blazin'!

Jeanne said...

Gosh...this is fantastic! Love the comfy scene you have created here, Sharli! Great use of the stamps and the papers.

Lori said...

Great job on putting the living room together. I haven't ordered that stamp set yet....I'm a little intimidated by it.