Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thankful!


This was a very simple card, really. I used watercolor paper - it's a little off-white and does interesting things with the water / inks. I used the water brush and picked up ink right off the ink pads. The stamp was Close to My Heart set called You Are Beautiful. The patterned paper was from Bella (with a little Vineyard Berry ink sponged into it to brighten up the color a bit). The rest is self explanatory!

Wonderful Wednesday! I think I've found my car - I'll know tomorrow if it's really mine and then announce to the world! I don't want to jinx it tonight . . . know what I mean?

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, your card is so pretty. Love the colors you used. I see, too, you had your sewing machine out. Such a nice touch.

Anxious to hear about your car! Have a great Thursday.

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card, I don't use that stamp set enough!