Friday, May 29, 2009

Animal Cookie - Take 3

Do you like how I'm teasing you each day with another Animal Cookie card? Actually, I made two of the three with my friends during Open Stamping last Sunday, and the last one the morning of our Monday holiday! I love 3-day weekends. I wish I could have them all the time!

This was a fun card - The only thing I will change if I re-make it is to not color the water drops and just use the clear Stickles. What happened with this one is that it got w-a-a-a-y too dark! I'll also be in the market for a blue ribbon that really matches the blue on these papers (Dutch Blue, in case you want to know). Oh! And the little bird? It was from the set "Whoo Loves You?"

Work was good today - lots going on, productive and the headache didn't really get going until about 3 PM (3 hours later than usual). I picked up my new glasses after work and am counting on a miracle here. My plans are to stamp while the appliance repairman fixes my washer, make a dash to the post office, do some yard work in the evening, and church things on Sunday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharli, the little bird on "Ella elephant's" back is so appropriate! Just like the real thing in the safari-lands! Animal Cookies is such a fun pp, isn't it? I appreciated your sweet comments on my "Ella-Mobile" post--thanks bunches, and happy weekend!

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute, Sharli! I love the bird on the elephant's back. Your plans for the weekend sound good ... relaxing! Enjoy!

Leslie said...

Just love this paper and your card is great. Sorry to hear about your headaches. I get migraines frequently so I can sympathize with anyone who gets a headache. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.