Monday, May 11, 2009

Jeanette Lynton's Color Group

Last week Jeanette Lynton started posting Color Groups to inspire us! And boy, are these beautiful and fun!!! She also created some beautiful artwork - so please click on the link to go check out her extraordinary talent!

I'm basking in the end of a wonderful day. I pulled out my old pair of glasses and lo-and-behold, scratches and all, my headache is about half as bad as I was experiencing all last week. Maybe it couldn't all be blamed on the car woes. I feel so much better, and got LOTS of things accomplished today! I'm going to just have a wonderful week - hope you all do too!

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!! Funny, too, to hear you talk about glasses, as it's time for me to pull mine out of the case, too. Recently,I made a not-so-serious mistake on a press release, writing 1828 instead of 1928. The people who see the release (but not the mistake) before it hit the wire, saw it right away, of course, once it was in print. I went back to check my source and would have still sworn it said 1828 until I got up close to the screen. Then later today, I received an email regarding a frequency control. At first glance, I thought it said pregnancy control. I work in the electronics industry. LOL. Yup, it's time to get out my spectacles!