Friday, May 1, 2009

Treetops!

A peek at NEW STUFF! The stamp set, anyway, is from the just released today Summer Close to My Heart catalog. It's called Treetops and has lots of cute possibilities! These little (3x3) cards easy to make using the Emporium papers, Cocoa and Olive inks.

I'm thankful for the weekend and hope to post some new creations tomorrow (after I make them!) For tonight, I'm changing to leave the house again - off to a concert; The Orpheus Men's Choir. What a treat to relax and enjoy excellent music. Hope you have a great Friday night, too!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very nice gift cards! I love 3 x 3 cards! Great job - love the stamps and the color combination.

Julia Aston said...

How pretty are these little cards! wonderful colors and love that cute tree!

Deb Neerman said...

These cards are just adorable! LOVE the stamps!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love this new stamp set and can't wait to use it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jen Coleman