Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back Country (Swap Spoiler!)

I know you were getting might sick of "Bella" so I thought I'd give you a break tonight! This is the new Back Country paper and the stamps are called Back Woods. Perfect for documenting all those family camping trips! I have a closet full of photos from Girl Scout encampments that will look great with this paper. Did I tell you I was active with Girl Scouting for about 11 years? This card is for a swap - the only thing requiring explanation is that the center "baby tree" is pop-dotted up. It looks like a tree family, don't you think?

I had a very productive day. Ran errands and such, had a delicious 90 minute call from Kristen. I also did yard work and laundry tonight.

By the way - thank you so much for your comments on my posts! I treasure your input, and feel so connected to many of you, learning that you, too, practice Yoga, or had a VW for your first car, or sometimes have trouble standing without falling! I never knew how much fun blogging could be (it was just something scary!) but I'm enjoying your friendship very much and learning new tricks all the time. Having said that, please, if I make a blogging faux pas please tell me. I won't be offended, I promise. I just want to do this in a way that we will all enjoy the process and if I don't know something isn't "done" then I might keep going and annoy all sorts of people!

I'm an usher at church in the morning and so I'll close and go to bed. I'll have more to post tomorrow!

1 comment: