Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wine Journal

This is a copy of the wine journal I made for myself two years ago (when Enchanted first came out). My journal has photos from my trip to wine country (mentioned in a recent post) and I sectioned the dividers into white wines, red wines, and champagnes. I've really enjoyed collecting the wine bottle labels - although it is a challenge getting them off the bottles sometimes! So, this was a gift for my dear friend Sheri's birthday. She has wonderful travel stories and photos so I'm sure she'll be able to fill in the photo spots easily!

CTMH products: Enchanted Paper Pack, Bon Appetit stamps, Smokey Plum, Goldrush, Olive, and Vineyard Berry inks. Glossy stickers from the local scrapbook store (sorry! I've lost the package and don't remember the manufacturer - but I do love them!)

Today was Open Stamping - another wonderful day with friends. I'm very thankful that I have tomorrow off - however! I am so tired! So, I will leave the mess (tables and chairs everywhere!) and toddle off to bed. I can deal with it in the morning when everything looks brighter!



4 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, amazing book. Did you ever think years ago that we would one day be able to make things like this for ourselves? I know I never did.
I ended up buying some two cent stamps to go with the 42 cent love stamps I had gotten for my daughter's wedding. Once I have used those up I am going looking for the Forever stamps. Thanks

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, that's an amazing journal, Sharli!!! LOVE the colors you used, too!

Kathi Carlson said...

This is beautiful!! What a lovely gift! I'm sure your friend loved it. I love wine. It makes me as sick as a dog, however. Instant, pounding headache. It's a bummer.

Anonymous said...

It is an amazing wine journal, and i do love it! I am in the wine country in Oregon's Willamette Valley right now and just finishing up a bottle of Oregon's finest! I sure hope I can get the label off the bottle!