Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Splash of Color

Well, I was so pleased with the beautiful colors in my yard that I made it the theme for my weekly planner two weeks ago . . . and this evening I opened an e-mail with photos from a friend who moved to Cape Cod - and you wouldn't believe how beautiful their spring is. Well, maybe you would - I was just stunned. I've been living in the desert for so-o-o long now.

This page is very self-explanatory. I might say that it's a 9 x 9 layout and the little circle goes on the planner side of the page. It's a photo of a piece of cake. Coca-cola cake, in fact. (see previous post on 4/27/09)

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm catching up after cruising Minneapolis-St.Paul this past weekend in a green VW Bug. The first thing I asked my sister-in-law was if she has a name! I was thinking of you and Chloe,of course! Beautiful photos make for a great page for your planner. I can't wait to see flowers. The grass is just starting to turn green, and the trees are still bare in the frozen tundra. Soon ... Have a wonderful week!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is beautiful ... and the photos are so vivid! Wonderful!