Sunday, May 31, 2009

Endless Friendship and Thanks


This card was a pretty quick one to make - I have one of the Basic Gray 6x6 paper pads (Urban Prairie) and finally decided to try it. This works if you only want to make one or two cards - but it wouldn't be very helpful for a swap! The flowers were stamped in Honey, and Sorbet, the accent colors were Juniper and Tulip. The sentiment was stamped in Black to help it stand out from all that pink! Stamps, ink, and ribbon were all Close to My Heart.

Yesterday was a productive day - I got the washer repaired (the water pump was not working most of the time, just every now and then apparently) and to celebrate, I did 3 loads of laundry! They smell so much better (one would assume, huh). I was really having problems with my clothes coming out of the washer smelling worse than when they went into the washer. Not good. So - color me happy!

I'm off to church, and hope to craft some more this afternoon when it's too hot to be outside. Have a good day!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card! The Endless Friendship flowers look great with the fun Urban Prairie paper. Glad you got your washer fixed. It's a handy little machine and one at home so beats going to a laundromat. Too hot to be outside? Can't imagine it... Our forecast for the week has the temps in the 50s and 60s. Rainy, too. Sigh...

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful card!! I love the Basic Grey paper with those flowers... perfect!!

Julia Aston said...

I love that Urban Prairie DP - and your flowers look so wonderful with it Sharli! glad you got your washing machine going - machines are so helpful until they break! then they are maddening and frustrating!