Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Animal Cookie

This paper pack is prettier in person (I know, I know) but it really is! The colors are not as "in your face primary" in person - but have slight elements of subtlety with tan, and rose colors, too. Anyway - still lends itself bravely to childrens' themes. One of the things I love about the 2009 paper packs is that the back of the Background & Texture (B&T) paper is just as interesting as the front! The stamp set is called "It's a Zoo" and the lion is pop-dotted above his friends. It's a 6x6 card. If you want to see some WONDERFUL Animal Cookie scrapbook layouts, check Lori's blog here.

Well, today made up for two days - so I'm no longer in danger of going to work on Saturday! I'm feeling "hump" day to the max today!!! So, short post and off to read my book for a bit.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Sharli, that is the cutest little card. I wish I had seen it earlier than midnight. I was in my scraproom making an album for my friend who just became a grandmother for the first time. I would have done it a little differenly and incorporated something like that on the front of the album. See, I am so uncreative, I have to blurf to get ideas. I was going to go backin my files to see what I had put on another album that I had made last year, but I like what you have here much better. You don't mind if I try to duplicate it do you?

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cute card! I'm lovin' those little animals, so do I "need" yet another set of zoo animals??? I know what you mean about hump day, and why is it these short weeks seem so long? Two more days before another "fly-by" weekend ...

Lori said...

Your card is adorable and thank you for the nice compliment.
Hugs,
Lori

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooooo cute, Sharli!! So bright and fun and the l'il animals are tooooooo cute! GREAT card, Kiddo!!