Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Are you sick of these papers yet? I hope not, because I think Bella is going to be showing up for awhile!!! This is another fun card - I used dilute re-inkers to dye the white flowers just the color I wanted, and did "dry embossing" with my bone folder and the groove on the paper cutter (from the back, then flip it over and sand lightly).

My day? LONG! I worked 12 hours today - stopped at Costco on the way home (which was nearly empty) - I think everyone but me is attending graduation at ASU tonight (President Obama) I wish I could be there - even with the heat and all! We hit 101 today. I'm too tired to turn on the TV and watch - so I'll just post and "waddle" off to bed. Hope to "see" you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Ooh, 12 hours! And to think I was whining earlier this evening... Your card is lovely! And for one, I'll never tire of those great papers. Hope to "see" you tomorrow, too!

Leslie said...

What I would give for a full time job. Of course then I would complain that I don't have any time for scrappin'. I do love the Bella papers. I guess I better order some more, cuz I think I am going to be using alot of it. I wish the bulk was the colorful striped paper. Sharli you always have such kind things to day and are so good about leaving a comment that I have an award over at my blog for you. pandascrapper.blogspot.com.
Leslie