Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bella and Bon Appetit

You've been so patient! Waiting for DAYS for me to post something crafty! I've been trying - believe me. Tomorrow I can post more . . . as some things I've been doing would be spoiled if I posted them today!

This is a 6x6 card using the new Bella paper (it's absolutely gorgeous!) and the new Bon Appetit stamps. I stamped the grapes again (lighter) and cut those out and pieced them on pop-dots. The rest is pretty straight forward! Hope you like it!

I have to share, Chloe has gotten TWO get well cards! One from my friend Jone

and another from "Diana Speedcraft". That one was found in the mailbox addressed simply to "Chloe Berge". I finally figured out it was from Sean, Kristen's BFF. It was really funny, and sweet. A lot like Sean, honestly!


1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the grapes. They remind me of the set that was with my CTMH (D.O.T.S then) kit 12 years ago! And Chloe's card is so cute, too! What a nice thought.