Thursday, November 5, 2009

An award!

Oh My Goodness! Jane at ScossieJane thought I should have this award! I've been enjoying seeing everyone's answers to the questions - and will give it my best shot!

The Rules are:
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
******************


Here goes -

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? red
3. Your mother? missed
4. Your father? also
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? work
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? WorldPeace
9. What room are you in? den
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? craftroom
14. Something that you aren't? negative
15. Muffins? warm
16. Wish list item? fence
17. Where did you grow up? USAF-all over
18. Last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? missed
22. Friends? blessings
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? quiet
25. Missing someone? Kristen
26. Vehicle? Keiko
27. Something you're not wearing? perfume
28. Your favorite store? Nordstroms
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? SecondsAgo
31. Last time you cried? weeks
32. Your best friend? Kristen
33. One place that I go over and over? Yoga
34. Facebook? Occasionally
35. Favorite place to eat? Out ;-)

I'm supposed to give this to 5 bloggers but I think instead I will leave it open and you can play if you're interested! Thanks again to Jane for honoring me!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love your one-word answers. It's funny how much we can learn about each other from a few silly questions and single-word responses. Fun!!

Enjoy Friday, friend!

Julia Aston said...

what fun questions!

Unknown said...

What a blessing it is to get to know you, dear Sharli! Tell me more about wishing for a fence...