Monday, November 23, 2009

Shaving Cream technique - re-gifted


My dear friend Jacqueline sent this gorgeous card done with the shaving cream technique that I taught during open stamping this year. She absolutely excelled at this technique - it was made for her! My own designs often come out looking like "mud" but not hers! Look at the delicate intricacies of color! Thank you, Jacqueline, for this beautiful card, and for your sweet friendship!

I finally found a "small" turkey! Wow, who knew it would be so hard? I have a perfect little 9 lb. bird - they call it "petite"! Isn't that cute? I love turkey - but for just me, it's a bit much to cook a 17 pound bird! I'm afraid it would freezer burn before I could make it into soup, enchiladas, etc. etc. LOL

So, now I'm getting hungrier by the minute! What are your plans for the Thanksgiving feast?

Hugs!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I'm intrigued by this 'shaving cream' technique - that is one I haven't tried!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card. I haven't done that technique in a long time.

Congrats on finding a small, ahem, petite turkey. Enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Pretty leaf card! Did I miss that technique tutorial somewhere? Happy turkey-roasting!