Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Office - Weekly Planner Page

Another weekly planner page to get me "caught up"! I had a little fun with this one - the photo just said to me "neutral, black, white, and a tiny dot of red". The new office address is CP84C. (my company is weird about office numbers!). So, this is my new little home-away-from-home. It's actually very comfy. The weather is great, it's quiet (usually) and I have plenty of light. I can reach my door to close it if there is a phone call where I will be disturbing my neighbors . . . all in all, it's a great office!

I must say how much I appreciate your input on my last page! I'll post a revision as soon as I get it done! (tee, hee!) I will journal more of the story, and I loved Jane's input to do that on vellum or maybe even transparency, so I can still see the beautiful paper beneath. Yep. We'll give it the old college try!

Today was VERY productive even though I spent all day sitting on my you-know-what because my knee hurts too much to walk! ;-0 I was busy all day long with projects - the time just FLEW by! I'm off to bed now (early day tomorrow). Hope your week is wonderful and you're looking forward to the holiday coming up - I know I am!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great pages, Sharli. Your little home-away-from-home looks good to me. And my "office" address is weird, too - SE124.

Sorry to hear your knee is bothering you again. Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy Thursday!

Jeanne said...

Having not ever been in an office like this, I had no idea that your space had an address. I was wondering what the numbers meant until I read Kathi's comment. LOL My "office" was always my classroom number. Room 11 in CA and in an outside mobile (no real number that I know of) in CO. So, I guess if I thought about it a little longer I might have figured it out. LOL

Anyway, lovely page. Love the colors and the little pop of red! It draws my eye to the little bit of red on your shelf. What is that? LOL

I'm so sorry the knee is still acting up. I hope you find relief soon!

Anonymous said...

Sharli you are an inspiration to me. I love your planner pages because I JUST bought one last week and it was delivered Thurs...REALLY FAST delivery this time.

I will start mine in January (last week of December). I want a whole year in mine so it works out and includes the first week in 2011 too so will have it all decked out I hope.

I would be curious to know how you arrive at the pictures you use...spur of the moment? planned or pick from what happens that week?

Love it and hope your knee is better soon...prayers and hugs for a great weekend.