Thursday, November 19, 2009

Count Your Blessings!

When I count MY blessings, I count YOU!

This card is for all of my dear friends, whether they be at church, home, work, or cyberspace. I have been very blessed with your friendship and support and I don't take the time often enough to let you know how much you mean to me.

I have received the most beautiful Thanksgiving cards this year - I'll start posting them very soon - but as you know, I'm up to my eyeballs in making my Christmas cards, and just couldn't do both! I hope you'll accept this visual card and know that I cherish your gifts of time and talent!

The details: CTMH November word puzzle for the wheat and saying stamps (Cocoa ink). PTI dot basics stamped on glossy cardstock with Versa Mark and sponged over with CTMH Brown Bag ink. The numbered craft paper is something I picked up at Mad Scrapper last weekend - it's by Jillibean Soup.

Namaste.

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

What a beautiful card, Sharli! As one who counts herself as a cyber friend, thank you!

You are a blessing, too! And one of the best "discoveries" I've made in 2009!

Enjoy Friday, friend!

Jeanne said...

I love this card and the sentiments you shared. Thank you! Thank you for sharing so much of yourself and your talent with us. I am so glad I discovered you and your blog. You give me inspiration in ways I'm sure you will never fully know.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Laurel said...

What a fabulous card! Love the colors.

Unknown said...

Sharli, you're one of the best blessings of 2009 in my life. Thanks for sharing your cyber-card--it's gorgeous. Love the buttery colors & the cute numbered Jillibean Soup paper too! Happy weekend!

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on this pretty fall card Sharli - as well as the numbers DP - isn't it a great time of year to stop and remember all that we are thankful for!

Cibele Glazer said...

What a beautiful card! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!