Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Harvest Steak Fry - Weekly Planner


There's nothing like a photo to show you where there is a B-I-G open space in your layout, huh!? I love this paper so much that I was thrilled to not cover up all the "interesting parts". What do you suggest I add to it??

This was a photo from the big dinner at my church mid-October. I'm w-a-a-y behind in my weekly planner pages (no kidding - like a month behind) but I've got little post-it notes on the page with the idea, and the photos are all taken and saved. There were 126 (I believe) people at this dinner and it was, as usual, perfect weather. I guess I need to tell more of the story perhaps? Or, should I put some embellishments in the upper part of the left-hand side . . . Help me out here . . . !

OK, now for the sad news. It's Tuesday night and I'm not at Yoga. My knee is still sore. : (

Namaste.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm not sure what to tell you to add, other than a story you'll want to remember about this event. The paper is very pretty!

I'm sorry your knee is bothering you still. I hope it eases up soon!

Laurel said...

This looks great, but like Jeanne a short story about the event might be good - journalling is important! Hope the knee gets better soon.

Lori said...

Love that Paper!!! And, I bet the dinner was yummy.

Unknown said...

Sharli, the photo and the papers are just right. If you journal about the event, put it on vellum so the pretty paper shows through. Praying your knee gets "happy" really soon!