Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Card #3 (or is it #4)?

This will probably be my 4th Christmas card design for this year - I just need 15 more cards (I hope) to finish out my list. That will be 105 total. This one was pretty easy - and I think the simplicity makes it pretty stunning. I'm a sucker for the traditional colors - but the addition of Cocoa in this instead of green really appeals to me. Have you ever realized how many different colors of "red" buttons there are? I had a pile I was sorting through looking for the right colors . . . what a variety!

It was a good weekend, but like others who've mentioned it in their blogs this weekend, I'm tired. I'm not sure if I'm fighting off an infection, or just getting old! Probably the latter.

Going to bed early. Have a great week!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Nice card Sharli, love the colours, I am a traditionalist for Christmas colours too xx

Jeanne said...

Lovely card! I do like the colors and am impressed that you are almost done with the creation of your cards. That's quite a feat.

Hopefully a good night's sleep chased the tired away and you are ready for a brand new week, with no mistakes in it yet (a paraphrase of Anne Shirley, of Anne of Green Gables). *Ü*

Julia Aston said...

Yikes! good job on getting your Christmas cards done! I love this holly with the fun button berries!