Friday, November 27, 2009

More cards from my friends . . .


I'm still posting the beautiful cards I received from my friends . . . aren't these pretty!?! Sheri colored her cornucopia while Pam used the ghosting technique! Pretty cool, both of them!

I slept so good last night (could it be the 9 pounds of turkey I ate? - just kidding!). But I'm awake now and have a full "to-do" list. I'm hoping to unpack the Christmas treasures and decorate the house. Anyone else already loaded their Christmas music into the CD player???

Yippee!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Yep. I have the Christmas music going. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Pretty cards, Sharli! YES! The Christmas CDs are playing here too, and we stayed home and rested today after a literally FULL day yesterday. :) Happy weekend! I do hope to get back to paper crafting soon. Wee ones have come first lately!

Jamie Harder said...

Sweet cards and sweet friends!! I am so ready for Christmas...will be decorating this weekend:-)

Jeanne said...

Lovely cards from some talented ladies. You are blessed!

I played the station that has continuous Christmas music in the car while I was out and about (but not fighting the shopping crowds) does that count?

I wait just a bit to decorate as two little girls can barely contain themselves as it is...don't want to overload them (or myself) too soon. LOL