Saturday, June 6, 2009

Animal Cookie - Take 4

Fun, fun, fun unit meeting today - I am working on putting together the new Summer 2009 catalog swap that we did and it is truly wonderful! I didn't want to keep you waiting - so I'm posting this card now, and will get the whole board up as soon as possible! (I'm just making headers and such).

It was a busy day! I ran errands early, then had a hair appointment (and am all beautiful again) and then the unit meeting. I stopped to do a little shopping on my way home but gave up pretty quickly as the "monster" headache returned. So, the later part of this afternoon hasn't been very productive. I'm going to bed early tonight and planning on a better Sunday afternoon - where all I need to do it laundry and stamping. Sounds perfect, truly!

ps - no word from my friend Pam on the status of her grandbaby. Keep praying!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet card! Happy to hear that most of your day was a good, fun one. Sorry about the headache and hope a good night's sleep puts an end to it. Hoping all goes well with the baby and that you have good news soon. Enjoy tomorrow!

Jeanne said...

Love the colors in this card! Sorry to hear you had a monster headache, but glad the other parts of your day were fun and productive.

I hope you fully enjoy your Sunday!

Unknown said...

I hope your Sunday was loverly with great scrapping time! The Animal Cookies card is adorable! Praying for a healthy baby!

Laurel said...

This is adorable!