Saturday, June 20, 2009

PBMT Day 6

Saturday has been so busy with errands and cleaning chores, grocery shopping and phone calls - the time has slipped away without my getting up to the hospital today. I'm planning now to attend evening services tonight and go see David in the morning. This was the card I planned for today (will deliver tomorrow instead). It's another one from my basket . . . it feels good to let these go now. They have been fiercely hoarded - without any hope of bringing a smile to someone else. It's time I set them free (like butterflies). I hope your Saturday has been productive - and perhaps fun also?!

Close to My Heart stamp sets Sweet Flowers and Memories. Inks: New England Ivy, Hollyhock, Goldrush, Buttercup, Cocoa. Paper colors Vanilla Cream, N.E. Ivy, and Cocoa. Vineyard Berry gingham ribbon (retired).

This is my semi-annual "invite" to Open Stamping! I make these for my friends to have as "refrigerator art" or where-ever they post things they want to remember. It gives the next six dates for our get-togethers and usually the 2nd half of the year has exceptions for when we'll meet that isn't the day after Christmas (and such as that!). This year everything looks (for now) like it will be pretty straight forward. If you're in the neighborhood - I'd love to have you join us! Give me a call so I know how many to plan for with the technique page. ;-)

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! David will love it. Sweet Flowers is such a simple, fun set. I was sad to see it retire.

Your invitation is very nice, too - It would look great on my refrigerator, and come fall, when it's turning cold again, I'll probably be wishing I was in your neighborhood! LOL.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, one that will be appreciated for sure!

Sounds like you have had a nicely productive Saturday and I hope Sunday treats you nicely as well.

Great "fridge art" too, btw!