Sunday, June 28, 2009

Open Stamping Sunday!

Before I babble about Open Stamping - let me just say that this card is "copied" from the Close to My Heart Spring Catalog. It's one of those cards that turned out SO pretty that I just wanted to hoard it forever and ever. But, I put it in the mail yesterday to someone I dearly love . . .as a belated Happy Birthday card.

We had so much fun today! The group really got into the shaving cream technique and their creations were all unique and all beautiful! Everyone was teasing that we would be yelling to each other "H-a-a-a-Y!" from now on - after Keri and Sheri entertained us with stories of their goats and how the very social Fiona yells for her "herd" to come out of the house and join in her fun. "H-a-a-a-Y!"

We also entertained ourselves with a visit to Anna Wight's blog - to see video clips of Tiny Tim. This chicken (well, Rooster) is hilarious! Anna is a great photographer, and a stamper, too - so if you haven't seen her blog you really owe it to yourself to visit her.

I don't think anyone got a lot of scrapping done today - but we did have a good time!


5 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

Wish I could have joined you! Sounds like you had a blast. :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Sharli! Fun colors. Sounds like you had a wonderful Sunday afternoon. Nothing like a day filled with laughter. Have a great week!

Jamie Harder said...

I love that card... and also have copied it:-) good for you for sending it off...it will be soooo appreciated!!!

Unknown said...

Love your bird card! Makes me want to scrap, but I'm stuck on a writing project with a looming deadline. Stay cool!

Deb Neerman said...

So cute; love your l'il birdie!