Friday, June 12, 2009

This THANKS is for YOU!

This one's for YOU! Thank you, my dear friends, for posting such sweet and supportive comments - encouraging me to get through the "experience" yesterday! I am so blessed!

I just fell in love with
Julia Aston's card here and even though it took me awhile to imitate it, I finally did and am pleased with my card. I'm laughing at myself, too, because once again, I photographed the black card on a black background. Will I ever learn???

The stamp set is Close to My Heart Endless Friendship. The paper is BG - Urban Prairie.

Work was pretty good today! I have had very little pain with the root canal and new crown - my gums are a little sore but all in all, it was easy. I woke up in the middle of the night last night with the realization that my head didn't hurt. :-) So, I am definitely looking forward to playing in the craft room this weekend!!!!! YIPPEE! It will be so much easier to be creative without the headache!


6 comments:

Leslie said...

very pretty card.
I always photograph against a white background, even when I am photographing white cards. Oh well. I took one of the boxes that our paper & stuff comes in. 13x13x2 inches and put white card stock on the background and on the two flaps that open up and use a block to put my artwork on and take the photo that way. It would be nice to be able to purchase a light box but way more than I want to put into photos. I wouldn't refuse one if it were given to me.

Jeanne said...

What a lovely card and even more, what a happy post! I'm so glad your pain has been relieved! I can't wait to see what you come up given you are no longer suffering from painful headaches.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! And great news!! I am so glad to hear your headaches are gone and you can play pain-free! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this weekend. Enjoy, friend!!

Lori said...

Sharli,
Thank you so much for all the nice comments on my blog. I am so happy that you are feeling better. That must have been painful. Love your card and display board.
Hugs,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Sharli I know what tooth pain can be...people always say they dread a root canal...I always loved it because then the pain was gone LOL. Glad you are doing well and I too will be doing a little me play time. Hope the rest of the pain goes away real soon. HUGS!!

Julia Aston said...

wow - what an honor that you cased me! so glad that you are feeling better and that the 'operation' was a success!!