Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PBMT Day 9

Well, after sleeping almost 12 hours last night - and getting up "Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed" as my dear Mom used to always say (much to my annoyance!) - I had a difficult day after all. Bummer. My own fault - and Yoga helped me to re-balance tonight and I'll be fine tomorrow.

This was David's card for today. I've not posted a couple because they were posted on my blog already (why show them again?!). This one was from last summer (I think) so it's new to you. The "solos" are BIG letters. I love them - they come with words to match and little doo-dads (such as flowers, shapes, birds) The "Solo" punctuations are perfect for scrapbooking with a huge EXCLAMATION POINT ! and parenthesis and all that jazz.

I can't stay long - it's late on Yoga night. I get home at approx. 8:15 then by the time I have something for dinner, it's past bed-time already. So - I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and I'll talk to you later! {{{ Hugs!}}}

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sweet card! I like the solos, too, but don't use them nearly enough!

Sounds like you needed that sleep and your Tuesday was a busy one! Hope today goes well for you!

Laurel said...

I love this! I need to break out my solos again too!

Alanna said...

This is very pretty. I love how you used the U from the solos.

And wow, 12 hours of sleep. You must have definitely needed some rest. I hope you have a great Thursday.