Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer 09 Catalog SWAP

Finally! The long awaited board that my unit sisters helped me make with our Summer 2009 Close To My Heart Catalog SWAP. Isn't it wonderful?! I've taken photos of each section - I'll post them, too.
This was "Bella" by my upline, Joanne Zubal. If you click on the photo (it gets huge) then you can see that the center of the flowers are the round window charms. It's a gorgeous card!





This is Back Country by Kris Massey! I've posted other "Kris" work - I love her designs!

I'm going to save the other two for tomorrow - I need to get to bed. Tomorrow afternoon is the "root canal". I don't think I would have believed anyone if they told me I'd be ready for this - but my head hurts so badly, I think I'd do anything to make it stop. I'll post the other two groupings before I go to the dentist because I would bet dollars to donuts that I'll be napping afterwards! Thanks for looking - and thanks for your sweet comments, they mean a LOT to me!

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What fun posters - the cards are lovely! Hope you are feeling better after your procedure - I'm sure you will be!

you asked about how I display my His Holy Name pages - you can see the rack my DH Kent made for me here: http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/2009/02/lesson-3-god-protector.html you can also see all my pages by scrolling down on the right side bar on my blog to the index and clicking on His Holy Name.

I appreciate all your nice comments on my blog Sharli!

Kathi Carlson said...

This is a great demo board, Sharli! I hope your procedure goes well today and that you're all better afterward! Take care!!

Jeanne said...

Wow, what a great demo board! Well worth all the effort to create it!

I sure hope you feel better after your procedure today. I well know how badly you want the pain to end. I had a root canal after dealing with an infected tooth a few years ago. That pain is all encompassing! Hugs to you!

Dawnll said...

This is just beautiful, wonderful work

Deb Neerman said...

Hi Sharli ... I hope your procedure goes well ... poor thang!

What a kewl demo board! Looks fantastical!