Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PBMT Day 2

I'm pretty sure this card was cased over a year ago from one that Vicki Wizniuk made (her post was on the Close to My Heart Bulletin Boards). Vicki has tremendous talent! I've linked you to her blog. I've used many different titles for this card - making it anything from "very elegant" to "sassy" which is more the look this one has! The inside comment is about being grateful - which I know that he is (I am, too!). I didn't get to actually see David today - but it was a tough day for him anyway - so he needed rest more than chatter. I'll invent a reason to go to the hospital tomorrow. Oh! Hi Beth! You read my blog?! (Beth's my boss).

Close to My Heart products: Legendary Moments, Treasures of The Heart stamp sets. Colonial White, Twilight papers. Twilight and Chocolate inks.

Anyway - as I was saying . . . busy day at the other campus today and no time to go visiting! After work I went to Yoga. Those who have been reading my blog know already that I LOVE Yoga. It challenges me (I'm not very strong) but it gets me moving and I am so r-e-l-a-x-e-d afterwards! MUCH better than drugs!!! I sleep like a rock after Yoga nights. (I used to say I slept like a baby, but then I remembered how they wake up crying and all that jazz). Have a wonderful "Wednesday"!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! I love that simple "So Blessed" sentiment. It's how I feel ... 99 percent of the time, anyway! LOL. Seriously, I need to try Yoga. Sleeping like a rock sounds very appealing. Thanks for sharing, Sharli. You have a wonderful Wednesday, too!

Leslie said...

I read about your yoga and think I am going to go back, but don't. One reason is I can't justify the expense right now being unemployed. I have an interview or typing test with our school board today. I pray I get this job. Maybe then I could sleep like a, hmmmmmm, how about a baby rock? Remember how babies were so cute and slept with their little rumps in the air all tucked up. So sweet. I love babies and my adult children, it's those adolescent years I could do without. Anyway, great card. I have seen random stamping on cards and think it is a neat idea. Another thing I like to do is color my white daisy cs with a stamp pad to get the color I need.

Jeanne said...

Truly lovely. So Blessed is a wonderful sentiment and helps to remind us what is most important.

I've never tried yoga, but I sleep like a rock most nights. Ask my hubby or kids, who say I snore and loudly! LOL Maybe yoga would help that? LOL

Seriously, I am enjoying your posts and creations! And want to thank you for the lovely thoughts and memories you share with me on my blog. *Ü*

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on this pretty card! I love the benefits of yoga too - Just started a weekly class they offer here at work and I say I'm going to practice the poses at home - then never make the time! but boy - do I feel better after the class!