Thursday, June 11, 2009

More from the SWAP board!

Jen's card is so cute!! And the envelope is stamped, too (not shown).

Melinda did the Moon Doggie papers and her card is amazing! She used a hinge and added all sorts of wonderful details.

I'm finishing up a birthday card, and adding some pages to Chloe's Scrapbook, and basically trying to keep my mind off of the impending dentist appointment. Thank you all so much for your sweet thoughts - it brings me comfort and will help me calm myself to remember your kind words this afternoon.

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Thinking of you this afternoon, my friend! Great cards, and I'll say it again, wonderful demo board!

Unknown said...

Breathe deeply, Sharli, as you sit in the dental chair! Praying it all goes well for you. Thanks for sharing the great demo boards & cards.

Jamie Harder said...

What a fabulous demo board!!!!! All of the cards are fantastic!